Functional Additives from renewable resources
Sustainable raw materials are now dominating all sectors of modern industry. As a competence and technology partner in matters involving plant fiber applications we are the mediator between the world of plastic applications and the numerous ideas from nature's rich store of functions.
The business unit Chemistry combines processed fiber applications for different applications:
- Additives for paper/cardboard/tissue production
- Wood and cellulose fibers for plastic industries, e.g. wpc, automotive, furniture, consumer products
- Fibers for enzyme fermentation, granulation and coating
- Process additives for brake pads
- Highly functional fibers for hydroseeding (Cellugrün)
- Fiber additives for glues
- Fibers for floor covering (laminate, rubber flooring, linoleum, etc.)
- Additives for rubber industries, such as V-belts, gaskets
- HPMC for PVC production
- Wood and cellulose fibers for thermosettings (for example phenolic resins and melamin based systems)
- Natural Cellulose and Lignocellulose Particels for Technical Ceramics
Experts from these application areas advise and support customers in all questions and in the use of JRS fibers.