Rosenberg, April 2020
1. Restricted safety precautions are implemented in JRS Head Quarter.
2. Keep all the employee up to date and ensure that they always have the right access to the key information they need.
3. Home office is implemented for special departments (50% of the employee working from home and 50% working from the Head Quarter).
4. The production department working hours are reduced from 8 hours per shift per day to 6 hours per shift per day.
5. Lead time is increased for many products.
6. Oversea transports have a significant delay from 3 to 4 weeks.
7. The whole exchange of goods between Asia and Europe is significantly reduced.
8. PSS (Peak Season Surcharge) is implemented.
From our side we hope that you are well and healthy in these difficult days.
Stay Safe: Manfred Pietsch