Milling, Crushing & Cryogenic Grinding
The First Step for Many Processes
We draw on a large network of solutions for various possible applications in the contract milling and contract shredding. At the production plant Calenberg (at the near of Hannover) we execute plastic- and cryogen-grinding. On the other hand we handle with technical products, food and excipients at the headquarters in Rosenberg.
- production of fibrous or agglomerated ground material
- pre-milling/final milling of brittle and abrasive ground material
- suitable for breakdown into fine particles for ground material with abrasive properties
- milling of granulates to produce free-flowing particles with a low proportion of finely ground material
Pin disk mills
- fine milling, suitable for sticky products
- if desired, the rotor and the stator can run in opposite directions or nitrogen can be added to increase brittleness
- extremely fine milling with rapid discharge of material: low degree of thermal strain on the ground material
- extremely fine milling and easy-to-clean, sieve-less machines with integrated air classifiers.
- for milling temperature-sensitive materials, especially for tough / rubbery-elastic materials
- for test milling and small amounts. exchangeable milling inserts provide high flexibility
JRS, your service partner in contract manufacturing, implements your project in shredding, milling and cryogenic grinding. Go to our contact form with just one click:
Contacting Contract Milling